Rescheduling, Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
- Tickets can not be refunded.
- Tickets may be rescheduled one time if your class start date is more than 10 days from your reschedule request. Tickets can not be rescheduled within 10 days of your class start date.
- Refunds are not issued for no-shows.
- Refunds or reschedule requests are not issued for students who are not prepared with the proper gear or required documents for the course.
- Please allow up to 3 days for orders to process and up to 7 days for shipping depending on the carrier.
- If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- First aid items, medical items and ammunition are exempt from being returned.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 4211 Primrose Ave, Baltimore, MD, 21215, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.